When it gets nearer to the long awaited Christmas festivals, people started to decorate their houses to get into the festive spirit. The living room and dining room are probably 2 of the most popular spaces in the house which get all the attention when it comes to decoration. One of the areas which tend to often being overlooked may be the bathroom, probably because of it’s being more of a private space as compared to the living room and dining room which are where most visitors are exposed to.
This winter, let’s do things a little difference than all those previous year, which is to enthusiastically focus on decorating your bathroom with the best Christmas decoration tips you can ever think of, with the objective to bring the holiday spirit and a brand new look to your bathroom in accordance to this white Christmas.
It is beneficial for those who wish to decorate their bathroom to follow this simple guideline for easy and fruitful results:
- Replace your existing shower curtain in the bathroom with a new merrier one, reflecting scenes of Christmas celebrations with Santa Clause, snowflakes surrounding a grand Christmas tree, Santa with his reindeer ice-skating on the chimneys and so on and so forth. While the bathroom area may only be limited in space, I am pretty confident that a nicely designed shower curtain will bring in the joy and warm of Christmas successfully.
- Instead of ceiling bulks, replaced them with wall hanging candles especially those with special Christmas scents; peppermint is one of the most famous scents for Christmas season. A minimum of at least 5-6 hanging candles are needed in such case to bring the necessary brightness to your bathroom.
You may even consider a small Christmas tree if space allows in the bathroom. Alternatively, you may place a mini Christmas tree beside the sink to lighten up the room with peaceful and warm Christmas spirits.
- Remove those old bath mats and bring in new bathroom rugs with colorful design symbolizing the joyful Christmas festive season. Pick rug with color/(s) which goes with your bathroom color scheme to enhance the harmonious feeling of the festive season.
- Other than that, you may find those bathroom accessories which are specially design for Christmas decoration. You may find cute bathroom accessories such as a reindeer toiler paper holder which may come handy in enhancing the Christmas atmosphere and the anxiousness of its arrival.
- Last but not least, decorate your bathroom with Christmas towels, Christmas hangers, and even your bathroom waste bin can be artificially decorated by having the top of the waste bin pasted with a picture of Santa or a snow-man, or even a Christmas tree. Even the waste bin looks very much different after some creative ideas and touches.
Christmas is a well-renowned festive season which is largely celebrated around the world today, for the remembrance of the Great Holy Jesus Christ who has died for our sin. Family members and close friends get-together during these holiday festive season to spend good valuable time with their beloved one, such as their parents, siblings, wife and children as well their close friends and relatives.